Lupine oil contains many important nutrients to the human body such as: protein, fiber, and the amount of fat is low, and contains many compounds that protect against the incidence of cardiovascular disease, and prevent the formation of free radicals cause cancer, and contains lupine oil also contains compounds that protect from UV rays, and other materials that prevent damage to the genetic material.
Importance of lupine oil
- Lupine oil is used in the preparation of many cosmetics such as: sunscreen creams, anti wrinkle creams and skin care and moisturizing.
- The lupine oil is used in the treatment of freckles. It works to lighten the skin and to hide the effects of freckles greatly. It cleanses the skin from impurities. The lupine oil is mixed with rose water and placed on the skin after cleansing it thoroughly.
- Used as an enema to treat the infection of worms.
- Eliminates scabies and lice. It is recommended to massage the scalp with lupine oil three times a week.
- Relieves cough, and expands bronchial tubes, by mixing lupine oil with natural honey.
- Relieves pain of sciatica; it contains compounds that help relieve pain.
Benefits of lupine oil for hair
The massage relieves the thermos from the appearance of body hair, slows growth, and lupine oil nourishes the scalp and hair and earns softness and luster, and used this recipe to smooth hair and improve its growth.
How to prepare a recipe
- We bring a kilo of thermos from the perfume stores.
- Soak the thermos with water for about six hours.
- We put thermos water in a machine gun in the refrigerator, and can stay for two weeks, and we can add a little lupine oil in the can.
- Spread the hair with the previous mixture twice a day, and this soaked does not smell and does not cause discomfort.
- The mixture is used on the hair for about three months, and you can notice the improvement of hair growth.
Lupine oil recipes for skin
- Lupine oil to reduce the growth of body hair: can reduce the growth of body hair, massage body with thermos oil or dipped thermos after removal of unwanted hair three times a day, and slow this recipe hair growth until it completely disappears.
- Lermus oil for cleaning and skin care: Mix two tablespoons of ground lupine, one teaspoon of milk, one teaspoon of honey, one teaspoon of lupine oil and a little rose water, mix the mixture for a quarter of an hour and wash the face thoroughly with water.
- Trams oil To clean the skin: Mix two tablespoons of ground thermos, a tablespoon of milk, a teaspoon of honey, a teaspoon of lupine oil, and a little rose water, and paint the mixture for a quarter of an hour and then wash the face well with water.
- Skin peeling: To peel the skin, mix the ground thermoses, a teaspoon of yogurt and a teaspoon of lupine oil until we get a cohesive mixture. Put the mixture on the face, leave it to dry and rub the face, and repeat the mixture once a week to get pure and pure skin.